Devotees, please join hands to save Sunnyvale Temple
Built by devotees - devotees have right to information
Have you ever thought about
1. $1M donation from WebEx CEO was turned down by temple management? Read why?
2. Temple is in SAME warehouse even after collecting donations for 20 years?
3. Why it never took shape of temple that is printed on donation seeking flyers and ads?
4. What happens to all donations?
5. Who manages the temple and makes decisions?
6. Why temple did not file returns with IRS?
7. Why a free-of-cost 3rd party AUDIT was never accepted?
8. Who really donated money to buy temple so far? Its ALL devotees donations!
9. Should we leave it to kharma? Can't we do anything about it?
10. As per changed Bylaws in 2005, temple can be inherited by director's children?
Concerned with any of the above then
!!! NO TRANSPARENCY - NO DONATION !!!
!!! NO ACCOUNTABILITY - NO DONATION !!!
Let us spread the word, bring in friends & families, distribute flyers at stores, temples & parties to achieve the following
1. The temple must adopt bylaws that respects devotees’ beliefs and treats the temple as a place of worship rather than a business.
2. There must be transparency in the disposition of temple funds.
3. There must be a rotation system in the appointment of temple trustees so well-qualified people in the SF Bay Area can serve the temple.Every devotee would be allowed to vote for New trustees who have volunteered substantial time to the temple over the preceding two years.
4. Help construct a magnificent & model Hindu Temple that is representative of our dharmic values.